I started a new blog today and moved my tech-related posts there. That way I can keep my subject matter separate and you can read just the ones you want to read.
Anyway, go check it out!
UPDATE: Here is a list of all the posts that are now on Global Constant (in reverse chronological order):
- Political activism and open source
- Usability, the iPhone, and Fitt’s law
- Microsoft patent infringements and Linux
- Adobe’s invisible platform
- JALVWA (Just another Linux vs. Windows article)
- Vim and how to write a worm
- Religion in Second Life
- Panorama proposition
- New cameras and open source imaging software
- Xfce desktop environment
- Ubuntu Studio
- rm -rf
- Google madness